Architrave Construction & Design, Inc., specializes in designing and building unique, truly custom homes, commercial office buildings, and commercial lease space build-outs.
Serving the Houston area, including Pearland and Friendswood, for over two decades, the name Architrave has come to mean quality and service in the residential and commercial sectors. From the initial design phase to the completion of construction on your project, when you choose Architrave, expect superior quality.
In addition to commercial construction, Architrave excels in the custom home market through the unique designs by Todd and the attention to detail and quality that is an Architrave standard. Recent custom homes have ranged in size from 2,450 s.f – 16,000 s.f. with sales values of $245,000 to over $4 million.
Architrave is a member of the following professional organizations: National Association of Home Builders, Texas Association of Builders, and Greater Houston Builders’ Association.
Architrave’s experience in the commercial sector is diverse, spanning a wide genre of industries such as aerospace, retail, service, and medical. Former and current commercial clients of Architrave include Southwest Airlines, KRUG Life Sciences, Ameritech Steel, Blimpie’s, SmithKline Beecham Clinical Laboratories, Tommy Baugh, D.D.S., Thompson Ray Bogert, D.D.S., Frank R. L. Frishkey, D.D.S., New Covenant Christian Church, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Aggreko Pearland, and several other medical and non-medical professionals in private practices across Houston.
Exceptional Design and Construction
As each home is custom-constructed according to the owners’ preferences, amenities vary, but the following are typical standards in Architrave homes:
- Marble or hardwood flooring
- Granite countertops
- Woodburning or gas fireplaces
- Extensive trim work
- 3″ – 12″ crown and base moulding throughout
- All cabinets built on site and to the specifications of the client
- Custom built-ins and niches throughout
- Walk-in pantry
- Generously sized utility room
- Covered back patio
- Central stereo system throughout house and on patio
- Security systems/ Cameras
- Custom paint colors
- Home automation systems
- Patterned concrete porches
Custom Home Builder
Architrave’s specialty is design and construction of custom homes always of the highest quality and efficiency.
Standard features for maximum structural strength and energy efficiency in Architrave homes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pier and beam or reinforced steel foundations (no post-tension)
- Multiple-zoned heating and air conditioning units with programmable thermostats
- Double-paned, insulated windows
- Blown cellulose wall insulation
- Steel beams where necessary
- Unique custom designs proprietary to each client – no two homes the same
- Home automation systems for security, lighting, and air conditioning.
- Icynene insulation
- Tankless water heaters
- 2 X 6 Wall frames
- Thermal roofing tiles
Schedule a no-cost consultation today!
Contact us to find out how we can help you achieve your dream home or commercial project.